CREAMY CORN PALAK WITH RAINBOW EVAPORATED MILK
Serving - 4
From 20-40 mins
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels, boiled
- 1¼ cups spinach puree
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 1¼ tbsps finely chopped garlic
- 1-2 green chillies, chopped
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup Rainbow Evaporated Milk + for drizzling
- A pinch of dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi)
- Ginger strips for garnish
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and let them change colour. Add onion and mix well. Sauté till translucent.
- Add ginger, garlic and green chillies, mix well and cook for a few seconds.
- Add sweet corn and mix, add spinach puree and mix well. Cook for a few seconds.
- Add salt, mix and cook for 1 minute. Add Rainbow Evaporated Milk and mix. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add dried fenugreek leaves and mix, take it off the heat and transfer into a serving bowl.
- Drizzle a little Rainbow Evaporated Milk and garnish with ginger strips. Serve hot.