WHITE HANDI CHICKEN WITH RAINBOW EVAPORATED MILK
Serving - 4
From 20-40 mins
- 750 grams chicken, cut into 2 inch pieces on the bone
- 1½ tbsps oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tsps green chilli paste
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 tsps coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Black pepper powder to taste
- 1½ tsps garam masala powder + for sprinkling
- 3-4 green chillies
- ½ cup Rainbow Evaporated Milk
- Dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi) for garnish
- Heat oil in a handi, add chicken and salt and sauté well. Add garlic paste, ginger paste and green chilli paste and mix well. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add yogurt, coriander powder, cumin powder and black pepper powder and mix till well combined.
- Add garam masala powder, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, finely chop green chillies and add them into the handi, adjust salt and mix.
- Cover and cook on medium heat till the chicken is cooked completely. Add Rainbow Evaporated Milk, mix and take the handi off the heat.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with dried fenugreek leaves and sprinkle garam masala powder. Serve hot.