SAFED GOSHT WITH RAINBOW EVAPORATED MILK
Serving - 4
More than 40 mins
- 750 grams mutton, cut into 2 inch pieces on the bone
- 2 tbsps ghee
- 3-4 green cardamoms
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 8-10 green chillies
- 2 medium onions, grated
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup cashew nut-melon seeds (kaju-magaz) paste
- 2 tsps garlic paste
- 1½ tsps ginger paste
- 1 cup Rainbow Evaporated Milk
- 1-2 green chillies, cut into thin strips
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker, add mutton and sauté well.
- Add green cardamoms, bay leaves and cinnamon. Add green chillies and mix well. Sauté for 1-2 minutes
- Add onions and mix well. Add salt, mix well. Add cashew nut-melon seeds paste, garlic paste and ginger paste. Mix well.
- Add Rainbow Evaporated Milk and mix well. Cover and cook under pressure till 4-5 whistles are released.
- Allow the pressure to reduce completely, discard the green chillies and transfer into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with green chilli strips and serve hot.