SHAHI PALAK GOSHT WITH RAINBOW EVAPORATED MILK
Serving - 4
More than 40 mins
- 750 grams mutton, cut into 2 inch pieces on the bone, boiled with salt, turmeric powder and whole spices
- 2½ tbsps ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 3-4 green chillies
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1½ tbsps ginger-garlic paste
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tsps coriander powder
- 1½ tsps cumin powder
- ½ tbsp green chilli paste
- 1 cup spinach puree
- ½ cup Rainbow Evaporated Milk
- Salt to taste
- ¾ tsp garam masala powder
- Thin strips of ginger for garnishing
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan, add cumin seeds and let them change colour. Add green chillies and onions and sauté till the onions turn translucent.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and mix well. Add tomatoes and sauté on high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add coriander powder and cumin powder, mix and sauté for a few seconds. Add green chilli paste, mix and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cooked mutton and discard the whole spices if you wish. Mix well.
- Add spinach puree and Rainbow Evaporated Milk and mix well. Add salt, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add garam masala powder, mix and cook for a few seconds. Take the pan off the heat.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with ginger strips and serve hot.