UMM ALI WITH RAINBOW EVAPORATED MILK
Serving - 3
From 20-40 mins
- 5 cups of Rainbow Evaporated Milk
- 5 plain croissants
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup of shredded coconut
- ¼ cup of raisins
- Mixed nuts
- Place the Croissant in a baking dish.
- Heat the rainbow evaporated milk, butter, vanilla, sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan.
- Pour the milk mixture on top of the croissant.
- Sprinkle raisins, shredded coconut, and nuts and place the tray inside the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.