Rainbow Evaporated Milk
Serving 4 - 6
From 30-40 mins
- 1 CUP WHIPPING CREAM
- 2-3 TBS SUGAR
- 1 CUP MASCARPONE CHEESE
- 1 TSP VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1/3 CUP RAINBOW EVAPORATED MILK
- 2 TBSP CLEAR GELATIN
- 4 TBSP HOT WATER
- 1 CUP STRONG COLD COFFEE
- 200 G LADYFINGERS, BROKEN
- COCOA FOR DUSTING
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together gelatin and hot water and set for 5 minutes to dissolve completely.
- Whip cream, sugar and vanilla. Add Mascarpone cheese and evaporated milk and whisk to combine.
- Add the dissolved gelatin and fold gently.
- Pour coffee into a shallow dish. Dip enough ladyfingers in coffee and arrange them in the serving cups then add the cream cheese. Repeat one more layer of ladyfingers and top it with cream mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Dust with cocoa before serving.