Serving 6 - 8
From 90 mins
- 450 GM CREAM CHEESE
- 250 GM DIGESTIVE BISCUITS
- 100 GM MELTED BUTTER
- 3 EGGS
- 1 CUP SOUR CREAM
- 2 TBSP LEMON JUICE
- 2 TBSP FINE FLOUR
- 1 CUP RAINBOW CONDENSED MILK
- 1/3 CUP REFINED SUGAR
- 1 TBSP VANILLA ESSENCE
- Ingredients for Strawberry Topping:
- 1 CUP STRAWBERRY SAUCE
- 250 GM FRESH SLICED STRAWBERRIES
- Take a 9-inch springform round tin — grease and line butter paper at the bottom.
- Crush biscuits into crumbs, add melted butter, mix well and spread in the bottom and little bit on the sides of the pan.
- Press hard with the bottom of the glass and bake at 160 degrees for ten minutes.
- Smooth cream cheese in an electric mixer, add sugar and beat well.
- Add Rainbow Condensed milk, flour, vanilla and sour cream one after another while beating on low speed.
- Now add eggs one at a time, finish all eggs.
- Transfer batter into the cake tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Put some water in the oven while its baking is a preferred method to avoid cracks in the cake.
- Turn off oven and leave the cake inside until completely cooled.
- Cover with cling wrap and keep in the fridge for at least 6 hours before serving.
- Spread the strawberry sauce and top with fresh sliced strawberries.